Welcome to the March 2017 edition of the Eco Congregation Ireland newsletter! Read the newsletter in full: ECI Newsletter March 2017.
In this newsletter:
- Our Climate Justice Candle – The Journey Continues!
- Eco-Congregation Ireland Annual Review 2016 available to read online
- 2017 Revised Edition of ECI’s Environmental Check Up for your Church document
- Eco-Congregation Scotland Annual Gathering 2017
- Report from SAGE (Shankill Action for a Green Earth)
- Bishop Alan Abernethy’s Lent Course - Stewards of Creation
- Daughters of Charity review their work on Laudato Si
- Seminar at An Gáirdín Organic Garden and Ecology Centre
- Salesian Cosmology Group holds ‘Be the Change’ Programme
- Third Christ Church Cathedral Film Series focuses on the Environment
- Global Divestment Mobilisation 2017
- Carrigaline Union of Parishes holds Coffee Morning for Irish Seed Savers
- Cashel, Ferns and Ossory Diocese gets serious about Stewardship of Creation!
- Church of the Three Patrons, Rathgar – Meditation and Caring for the Earth
- Anglican Communion Environmental Network Lenten Resources
- A Sustainable Life: Quaker Faith and Practice in the Renewal of Creation
- Operation Noah - Divest your church: new resource for local churches available now!
- An Tairseach – Spring talks programme 2017
- Earth Day - 22 April 2017
- ECI provides a prayer for use during Earth Hour Weekend 2017
- Eco Challenge!
- Prayer for the Earth
If you have any information or stories from your congregation, parish, meeting or Eco-Congregation we would love to hear from you! Please forward your news to us at firstname.lastname@example.org